TERMS AND CONDITION
Suppliers, customers, business partners
- Personal data controller
- Intedoor spol. s r.o., with its registered office at Československé armády 348, 471 54 Cvikov, ID: 25409549, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, Section C, Entry 16134, processes personal data according to EU Regulation No. 2016/679 on protection of personal data, in the context of its business activity. Intedoor spol. s r.o. acts as a controller in this processing.
- Contact data for more information:
Phone: +420 487 827 200
- Purpose of processing
- In view of the foregoing, Intedoor spol. s r.o. processes the data necessary to provide services, i.e., to conclude contracts, manage and complete contracts and conduct complaint proceedings; the company also processes personal data to comply with various laws, including the Accounting Act, VAT Act, Income Tax Act, etc.
- Types of processed personal data
- In connection with its business activities, Intedoor spol. s r.o. handles
- data necessary to carry out such activities including identification and contact data, which include, but is not limited to, name, surname, company name, ID number, registered office, email address, telephone numbers
- details on the purchased goods and delivery addresses
- payment details and bank account numbers
- invoicing data such as names and surnames, invoicing addresses, details on purchases of goods or services and the price thereof, which is necessary for the company to issue invoices for the goods or services provided and to comply with its duty to keep accounts, as required by law
- data from communications made in connection with business dealings between Intedoor spol. s r.o. and customers or suppliers (in writing, electronically or over the phone)
- data related to employment, principles applicable to the handling of employee personal data and, where relevant, job seeker data is defined by the "INTEDOOR Guidelines", available from the company's headquarters
- Personal data recipients
- Intedoor spol. s r.o. may provide personal data to external operators who render accounting, administrative, legal, security or transport services to Intedoor spol. s r.o. Intedoor spol. s r.o. may also provide personal data to external contractors, where the latter must be used to comply with the company’s commercial and contractual duties. The current list of recipients is available on request from the company's headquarters
- Retention period
- Personal data is strictly processed for the time necessary with regard to the purpose of its processing.
- Rights and duties in connection with personal data processing
- A business partner may demand from the controller access to their personal data, i.e., they have the right to request confirmation that their personal data is being processed and the right to request information on the course of the processing; furthermore, the business partner is entitled to data portability. A business partner may request rectification if their personal data is inaccurate or additions if their personal data is incomplete. A business partner may only object to the processing or request the erasure and restriction of their personal data processing for reasons stipulated by law.
- As a controller, Intedoor spol. s r.o. has taken measures to prevent the unauthorised or accidental misuse of personal data. It also requires that the contractual recipients of personal data have adopted the same measures (see item 4).